There are busy days ahead for us at InsideSchools. We’ll be introducing some new features while continuing our work providing parents with authoritative independent information on New York City’s public schools. In 2019 we will:
- Expand our reach by recruiting “parent ambassadors” to gather and share insights about schools in their neighborhoods
- Launch a middle school search tool to help parents explore all their options
- Rank middle schools by student progress, so you can see where kids make the most gains, regardless of where they start out
- Enhance our personalized high school search tool we rolled out in 2018
- Update hundreds of our expert reviews for charter high schools and middle schools across through the city.
Would you like to help us?
If you can volunteer at least 6 hours a week while school is in session, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling me a little bit about yourself, what grade level interests you, and what neighborhood you know the best.
If you can’t volunteer, consider a donation. Make your tax-deductible contribution to The New School, and 100% will go to support our work.